Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mac and I lost interest in sex. It wasn't His fault. It wasn't my fault. It was just...life. He got busy at work. I had two unhappy babies with head colds who had trouble sleeping, which means I had trouble sleeping. Every night we were climbing into bed exhausted. It was taking real effort to talk to each other and when I had time, He didn't. Also I have found that the less sex we have, the less desire we have for more sex. And the more sex we have, the more we desire it and we can hardly keep our hands to ourselves. So by not having sex, we just didn't feel the need for it.

Without the sex and desire, I didn't feel as close to Him. He didn't feel as close to me. With the tiredness, we were quick to anger at misunderstandings, getting cranky before we understood what the other was talking about. It made for tears, tantrums, and pouting and that was just Mac! Ok. It was me. He just looked on bewildered and, I think, feeling a little trapped by work and tiredness. I wanted Him to want me and I didn't have the energy to make it happen. He wanted to want me, but didn't have the time to make it happen. When we did talk, we talked about how miserable it was making us feel.

Then I did something, something very female, very manipulative, very me. It is something that women have done for as long back as history goes. I used my breasts against Him. I did it to make Him lust me again. I had a moment to myself and I used a red lipstick to remind Him whose whore I am and I took a picture of it on my phone and sent it to Him while He was working. It surprised Him. It turned Him on. It teased that little place inside His brain that still remembered how much He enjoyed me. Suddenly He felt a drive to come home to me. He still had work to do, but He couldn't help Himself. He kept texting me and letting me tease Him, feeding our lust for each other until He got home and out of eye shot and earshot of the children, He asked to see my breasts. I had purposely left the lipstick on them and when He saw them, He grunted. As soon as the children were sleeping He had His hands on my breasts and His cock deep inside me. When He was done, we slept and in the morning He wanted me again. The next day was another blur of dirty suggestions and teasing that turned into Him taking me that night too. As we were falling asleep, His spunk slowly seeping from me, He kissed me gently and whispered that it was back. We had the lust back. He was right, we do.

I am not sure how long it will stick around before we get tired, stressed, and too busy and let it slide again, but I am going to enjoy it while it is here!


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 1:22 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?