Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Friday, February 27, 2004

Mac once told me a story about His dad, who was also the coach of Mac's rugby team while He was still in school. Mac's dad coached the team for many years, from the time they were little lads whose dads would dry behind their ears in the change rooms after games, until this particular time when they were 17. It was the end of the season and the boys had performed well, taking out the area championship as well as quite a few of the players being selected to play for the national school boys team.

The rugby club put on a celebratory dinner for them, the boys and their families. The beer was free and the club didn't stick to the rules of age when it came to drinking, the boys were their champions and so close to legal age after all.

So here were twenty 17 year olds, drinking themselves silly while their parents, siblings and grandparents looked on. Mac's dad was outside being interviewed by a local paper and had no clue what was going on inside.

It was announced that the buffet was ready and all of the 17 year olds grabbed plates and made a dash for the food, pushing and shoving each other, generally being 17-year-old boys with a little too much alcohol in their system. Before they actually got to the buffet Mac's dad walked in to the room and took once glance at what was happening and he said 'Right you lot, guests first.' Without protest or grumbling or reproach the boys turned around and walked back to the table and sat down.

There was a stunned silence from the guests. Mac's dad hadn't raised his voice, hadn't threatened them, hadn't sworn or ranted, he had just told them what to do and they had obeyed without complaint. For the rest of the night Mac said you overheard people saying things like 'How did he do that?' 'Wish I could get [insert name] to do the stuff I say.' 'He didn't even sound angry!'

I always loved this story because to me it showed the admiration these almost men had for Mac's dad. There would have been times over the years that they would not have agreed with the decisions that he made and times I am sure they had butted heads, but he given them good guidance and they respected Mac's dad for it. So when he said guests first, they all turned back knowing that He was right.

Because of that story, I should not have been quite so surprised at what happened last night. I was though. It was a complete shock.

W/we have a group of friends that we have pretty much had for the last four and a half years. There is a basic core of us that are really good friends and then there are people who come and go and depending on the relationships they are in and such. The core of us try and get together for dinner at least once a month and the others that are around get an invite too and whoever shows up is there. It's a pretty informal thing and always lots of fun.

If Mac has been into the office, Christine will call past and drive me to the restaurant so that Mac doesn't need to drive out and pick me up. There is a fringe dweller that has been hanging around for a couple of months and he really gets on my nerves. His name is Robert and I have blogged about him before, he once whined about not liking woman that need men, but refused to be drawn into a discussion on it and made me feel rather small with the way he spoke to me. I have pretty much avoided Robert since then but he happened to be there last night.

The situation that arose started out as a discussion once again on the strength of women that need men and it very quickly turned ugly and at that point I should have walked away. Instead I stood my ground and the rest of O/our friends joined in and there was some name calling and it was all really awful and I tried to back off but no one was listening and it looked like a discussion that one would see at the local football ground, not in our favourite place to eat.

At the height of it Robert called me a stupid slut and I thought that any second punches would be thrown and it was at that moment Mac walked in. Everyone started talking to Him and He ignored them all and looked directly at me.

'What is going on?' He said calmly and everyone fell silent and of course I started to jibber out some answer to defend my part in this.

'Well Robert started talking about women who need men being weak and I told him I need You but I am not weak...'

Mac held up His hand and I stopped.

'Why would you feel a need to defend O/our relationship to anyone let alone someone who obviously doesn't have a clue? You do not need to speak to Robert anymore, nor will you ever defend U/us again. Do you understand?' He said all this quite calmly, no anger, no frustration, no disappointment in His voice. He just stated it as fact.

I stood there with my head bowed, and felt very ashamed of my behaviour. I told Him I understood and that I was sorry. Much to my amazement, others around U/us apologised too. Mac announced that He was going to the bathroom and that when He came back, He would start His evening over. He kissed me on the cheek (a sign between U/us that all is forgiven) and He left.

The conversation slowly resumed in a much more normal manner and Robert was judiciously ignored. He said that he was leaving and no one tried to stop him and the room felt much lighter with him gone.

Mac came back bounding with His usually energy and the dinner turned out to be a lot of fun. There was lots of good conversation and much laughter and not one person mentioned Robert or what had happened again.

W/we got in the car to come home and Mac asked me what was wrong, as I had been a little quiet all evening. I squirmed a little and tried to avoid it but He told me to stop dithering and just tell Him. So I told Him I had been extremely aroused from the moment that He had looked at me and asked me what was going on. He had just been so dominating, He had oozed Maleness and the rest of the room had responded to Him with respect and admiration and it had been such a complete turn on that I had spent the evening with my heart beating in my clitoris.

Mac sighed and said that He expected that I would want to be used now and I grinned at Him and told Him I wouldn't mind.

When W/we got home He sent me to the bedroom and told me to be ready. I stripped myself naked and knelt on the floor and waited. He made me wait ten minutes before He came in and undressed while I stayed looking at the floor.

He grabbed my hair and tilted my head up and He called me a good slut. He slapped me and dragged me to my feet, pulling me to stand in front of the dresser so that I could see the both of U/us naked in the mirror. My cheek was bright red from where He had hit me. He made me grasp the edge of the dresser with my hands and place one of my legs on the top of the dresser. I could see what He was doing in the mirror and I blushed as He spat onto my ass and on His cock.

He fucked my ass roughly, pulling my hair and biting at my shoulders and neck. He got me to use one hand to play with my clitoris and I kept trying to look away, not wanting to look into the mirror. Each time I did He would pull my hair back so that I would look again and I would blush. He made me watch myself come and I was still trying to pull away so He withdrew from me and spun me around to face Him. He slapped me twice, once on each cheek and He pushed me to my hands and knees on the floor. He ass fucked me again, this time slapping my ass as He did. He called me His cunt, His slut, His bitch and other names, hitting me to mark me with each word.

I cried and He ignored my tears and pinched my clitoris until I came again. He slid Himself beneath me, between my legs so that I was sitting over his groin facing away from Him. He pulled me onto His cock and I braced my hands against the floor between His legs. I moved up and down His cock while He lay still beneath me, forcing me to do all the work. He slapped at my ass while I rode Him and He made me come again before He pushed me off Him once more.

He told me to kneel and I shifted and He slapped me across the face again. He asked if I was still coming and I told Him I was and He laughed and called me an easy fuck. He grabbed my throat and slapped my face again and again, one cheek then the other over and over. I couldn't breath and I needed to cry and I couldn't wrap my thoughts around what was happening. Then He stopped hitting me. He leaned over and spat into my open mouth and I felt like my body was exploding in pleasure. My consciousness started to slip.

He let go of my throat and He kissed me gently offering me His cock, which I gratefully kissed and licked and caressed. When He came I continued to lick across the head of His cock, whimpering as He spurted His semen across my face.

He tried to hold me but I was restless and I asked Him if I could log on because I had told wench that I would. He said I could and I checked some blogs and when Mac called me to come shower I remembered that I was supposed to be leaving a message for wench so I did.

My body was still buzzing and once I was in the shower with Mac I couldn't keep my hands off Him and it wasn't long before He was hard again. The tiles were cold against my back and I whined about it briefly and He bit my lips to shut me up while He pushed His cock into me again. I had my legs wrapped around Him and the water made His body slippery and I had to hold Him tightly to stay up. He bit my neck and made me scream before kissing me with the taste of my blood on His tongue. W/we both came again and when Mac put me down, my legs collapsed beneath me so He carried me out of the shower and sat me on the edge of the bath. He wrapped a towel around me and carried me to the bedroom and I think I fell asleep before He had even put me down.

Today I am a little shaky and a little fuzzy and I think I need more sleep. I woke Mac a little while ago and He told me that He doesn't need to be at work till later so I have a chance to go snuggle up with Him. Makes me wonder what I am doing here.

Oh yeah.

My name is Sarah, and I am still a blogaholic.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 7:14 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?